Source: The Age
Australian Treasurer Peter Costello gave a strong hint Reserve Bank (RBA) governor Ian Macfarlane would be appointed to lead the central bank for another term. Mr Macfarlane's term is due to expire on September 17.
Asked if he would be reappointed, Mr Costello said Mr
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations