The BOT did not give further details, but currency dealers said the meeting would be the first of an expected round of discussions between the central bank and private bankers on the issue before new reporting rules are enforced.
One BOT official said the meeting would a
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Rising rates seen as main risk by reserve managers
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré