The BOT did not give further details, but currency dealers said the meeting would be the first of an expected round of discussions between the central bank and private bankers on the issue before new reporting rules are enforced.
One BOT official said the meeting would
- EU stress tests should follow US example – EBA chairman
- Podcast series: central banking in the post-crisis world
- Research project weighs bold plans for cross-border payments
- Central banks should challenge risky fintech projects – Carstens
- Sri Lankan central bank tackles ‘large and persistent’ liquidity deficit