"Five Years of the Euro: Successes and New Challenges" will be May 14, 2004, at the Dallas Fed, 2200 N. Pearl St., Dallas.
Check-in and continental breakfast will open at 10 a.m., followed by the first session at 11 a.m. A detailed conference schedule and registration information ca
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- Podcast: San Fran Fed’s Daly on gender inequality in central banks
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Philippines central bank launches reorganisation
- Swift starts work on pan-European real-time payment connectivity pilot