"This will significantly raise the profile of the Singapore Government Securities (SGS) and Singapore dollar bond markets and attract greater international participation," the Monetary Authority of Singapore, the central bank, said on Mar 27, 2001.
As of March 1, the Singapore government bond index of local currency b
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power