The institute predicted in its latest economic report that the ECB would raise rates to a "neutral" level of between four and 4.5 percent during the winter of 2002/2003. The ECB's benchmark interest rate is 3.25 percent at present.
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory