In its latest Financial Stability Review, the Bank said that estimates implied in some credit markets are likely to overstate significantly the losses that the financial system and the real economy will ultimately incur because of their use of mark-to-market accounting practices to value illiquid securities.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations