Visa's general manager, Bruce Mansfield, said on Monday "we worked in a constructive and co-operative manner to try and resolve the Reserve Bank's concerns about Visa debit, so we are naturally disappointed that this process has been abandoned in favour of regulation".
The Reserve Bank last year forced cre
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde