Jim Jansen van Raaij, deputy chairman of the Dutch parliament's Foreign Affairs Committee, said he wrote to the Dutch finance minister Sunday demanding Duisenberg be replaced.
Van Raaij's call followed Gretta Duisenberg's comments during a visit to Ramallah that Israel's occupation is
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Turkish central bank carries out emergency rate hike as currency falls
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory