the amin refernce rate should hit 5.5% by June "at the latest" he said.
The National Bank of Poland has raised rates three times this year in efforts to check inflation after record growth in wages and rising consumer demand, and Noga, who has voted for all three rises, said that headline consumer inflation was likely reach 2.9%
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations