The two-day online conference will begin at 1330 BST with a speech by World Bank president James Wolfensohn.
The bank decided to hold the conference online, after fears of violent protest forced it to cancel its meeting in Barcelona.
Some protesters have threatened to hack into the online video conference, which will be taking e-mail questions from around the world.
At the weekend, demonstrat
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations