As of that date, the central bank will no longer be allowed to issue any debt, including dollar-linked notes, because of the Fiscal Responsibility Law.
The monetary authority currently has an arsenal of dollar-linked Treasury bills, but chairman Arminio Fraga told Estado that "if the Treasury bills don't provide enough flexi
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?