It does not mean that we have reached what we would interpret as near the peak of the interest rate cycle, ECB governing council member Nicholas Garganas said.
The ECB changed its description of eurozone rates to "moderate" from "low" on March 8th when it raised borrowing costs to 3.5 per cent in its seventh qua
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power