Some members of the EU Commission think budgetary rules in the eurozone should be relaxed, European Union Monetary Affairs Commissioner Pedro Solbes conceded yesterday.
This follows comments from French President Jacques Chirac that the borrowing limit of3pc of GDP should be eased during the cur
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power