"The report in media reports is inaccurate," Treasury Spokesman Tony Fratto said, referring to a People's Daily newspaper report of a meeting next week between the "US financial minister" and a Chinese central bank official.
However, Fratto later clarified that a Treasury international affairs economist is scheduled to make a pr
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting