Any redistribution of voting rights should favor only ``the most under-represented members,'' says the two-page statement prepared by finance and central bank officials for a meeting of European finance ministers in Luxembourg on Tuesday.
European finance ministers will discuss the draft and approve a final version
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde