Plenderleith told the South African Chamber of Business that economic prospects were supported by sound policies along with what he described as a "visibly tangible improvement" in global confidence towards the country over the last few years.
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?