Source: Yonhap news agency
Bank of Korea Governor Park Seung and heads of the country's commercial and state banks voiced concern that the North Korean nuclear issue and other geopolitical factors are having a more serious effect on the Korean economy than expected.
Attending a financial consultative meeting, the top bankers pointed out that in
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure