Source: Korea Herald
With a decision on bestowing the Bank of Korea greater authority drawing close, affected non-governmental organizations are challenging the developments that could lead to a loss of their influence on monetary policy.
Two business organizations,
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?