The quarter-point cut leaves the benchmark reference rate at 4%, a two-year low. However, analysts had largely expected the central bank to slash rates by 50 basis points.
The zloty had lost 14.6% of its value against the euro b
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde