The German central bank is to use Autonomy's Idol Server to integrate data from multiple repositories. The technology uses data aggregation and hyperlinking to form conceptual associations between seemingly disparate documents.
As part of the agreement, press reports said the Bundesbank will apply Autonomy's Intellectual Asset Protection System to ensure that users
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde