Source: Kyodo News Service
The House of Councillors in a plenary session on Friday 14 March approved the nomination of Toshihiko Fukui as the next governor of the Bank of Japan (BOJ).
Fukui will assume the post next Thursday for a five-year term, succeeding Masaru Hayami, whose term ends Wednesday. The House of Representatives approved Fukui
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power