Source: Polish News Bulletin
The finance ministry has not abandoned its plans to use the Central Bank's (NBP) revaluation reserve to patch budget deficit. According to the Parkiet daily, the ministry will try to convince the new Monetary Pol
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- US House passes deregulation bill with bipartisan support
- Brazil’s central bank launches fintech laboratory
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows