Policy-makers at the March meeting discussed the pros and cons of leaving rates unchanged.
"Some members were concerned that keeping monetary policy stimulative for so long might be encouraging increased leverage and excessive risk-taking,'' the minutes said
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession