The information exchange agreement foresees the possibility for the financial supervisory bodies of both countries exchange information needed for surveillance functions, securing also cooperation and joint inspections, BNS news agency reported.
The agreement was signed by the chairma
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting