Jurgen Stark, vice president of Germany's central bank, warned that any weakening of the pact "would send a disastrous signal to the markets and would trigger increased volatility and greater instability" of the euro.
He warned that interest rates might have t
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde