He said this was due to "failure of the member countries to meet the convergence criteria and other pre-condition for a sustainable monetary union."
Soludo who declared open the 10th Annual Meeting of the Committee of Banking Supervisors of West and Central Africa said the Convergence Co
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations