Source: Bank of Japan
Application for Authorization Regarding the Amount of the Bank's Legal Reserve in Accordance with Article 53, Paragraph 2 of the Bank of Japan Law, 15 May.
To maintain its financial soundness, the Bank of Japan decided to retain 89.1 billion yen, which is an amount equivalent to fifteen-hundredths of its net income, as the
- Auditors find ‘flaws’ in ECB’s crisis management framework
- Economists need to better understand macrofinancial links – BIS paper
- Home truths on Europe’s NPLs
- Central banks lack ‘firepower’ to combat financial crises, says report
- Ukrainian bank owners carried out ‘co-ordinated fraud’, forensic audit says