"There is no choice for the Czech Republic. The law on the central bank has to be adapted in line with the treaty of the European Union," said Christa Randzio-Plath, chairwoman of the Strasbourg assembly's Economic and Currency Committee.
The Czech Republic is seeki
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde