"China's inclusion over the near term will be difficult," the newspaper quoted an official at the Ministry of Finance as saying.
"We will continue to pursue policy dialogue with China, but if they insist on control over their currency, we cannot pursue an
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré