Anoop Singh, Director for Special Operations and head of the IMF mission to Argentina, issued the following statement in Buenos Aires today:
"Over the past 10 days, an IMF mission team has been in Buenos Aires to assess the economic situation and discuss with the government the elements of a comprehensive economic program to resolve the current difficulties faced by Argentina and pave the way for sustained growth.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde