Kansas City Federal Reserve President Thomas Hoenig said on Friday March 14 that community banks are important to the U.S. central bank's economic tasks as well as to the financial system as a whole.
"In the financial system, they complement the role of large banks by specializing in
- Irish deputy governor warns hard Brexit is ‘entirely plausible’
- New Russian banknote provokes anger in Ukraine
- Low-paid jobs may explain flat Phillips curve – research
- Canada’s Project Jasper to explore clearing of securities in third phase
- G7 governors and ministers set out principles for assessing cyber security