Banking operations in Ghana received a major boost on Thursday when the Central Bank launched the Ghana Interbank Settlement (GIS) System with the objective of enforcing electronic processing and settlement of interbank transactions on gross basis in real time.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde