Commenting on the move, a Rosbank spokesman stated that Russian banks will have to revise previously concluded contracts on advance payments for gold mining projects in 2002, because all these agreements call for a 5% export duty on gold.
Following the introduction of the duty in 1999, Russian commercial banks prefer exporting precious metals through Customs Union cou
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?