In an interview with Bloomberg, Mr Fraser said the government had squandered its fiscal position with unnecessary budget handouts, placing upward pressure on interest rates in the process.
"There's no doubt in my mind the Reserve Bank will be nudging rates up, and I think
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart