McCarthy said he was "committed to delivering results and building on the institutional integrity department's work to strengthen financial due diligence and ensure that precious development resources benefit people who need them most."
"McCarthy is recognised worldwide for his integrity, independence, and effectiveness in fighting corruption and st
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market