In his keynote address to the 500 delegates of the Interarab Cambist Association conference in Dubai, Suwaidi said the united market would enhance the increase in economic activity and call for free movement of capital and labour and for the harmonisation of the various laws and regulations.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations