Inflation climbed to 8.6% in March, more than double the central bank's target. However, Mugur Isarescu said on 24 April that the central bank should not "exaggerate" the problem by hiking rates.
"I don't see commitment and significant dedication from other countries where inflation has picked up," the go
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde