International Monetary Fund Managing Director Horst Koehler said on Thursday Germany could still reach 0.5 percent growth in 2003 despite the contraction in first-quarter GDP.
"The IMF has forecast 0.5 percent. There's st
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Banknote and currency services provider of the year: Landqart