Frankfurt daily Boersen Zeitung says Finn Hamalainen, responsible for risk management operations and payment systems at the ECB, could be replaced in May by either Marcia De Wachter or Gertrud Tumpel-Gugerell, Deputy Governors at the Belgian and Austrian central banks respectively.
The paper also reports that Belgium could also put forward a candidat
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations