The People's Bank of China began on Friday issuing a set of new commemorative coins to mark the coming Chinese lunar year of the Monkey.
The set includes six gold coins and six silver, the central bank said.
The coins bear the designs and pictures of the Great Wall and monkey-shaped paper-cuts, a tradition of th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde