It emerged this week that the world's second-largest economy has been in recession since March and the Monetary Policy Council said after the rate-setting meeting that it would "likely take some time for the necessary conditions for Japan's economic recovery to be satisfied."
"The outlook remains highly uncertain and given the slowdown in overseas economies and the
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde