In the previous report issued in July, the government upgraded its assessment of the world's second-largest economy for the first time in six months, saying Japan was now recovering "at a solid pace" instead of "steadily".
The recovery is "expected to continue as the world economy recovers and dom
- EC’s Cyprus ‘failure’ undermined Eurozone central bank independence – Demetriades
- Reserve management practices are splintering
- Female regulators increase stability of the financial system, IMF paper finds
- Booming US economy set against ‘fragile’ markets – BIS review
- BIS paper defends credit gap measure