A consistent advocate of lower interest rates and, as such, a strong ally of British industry, she is mulling job offers in the corporate sector, the Financial Times reported on Mar 28, 2001.
The former chief economist at British Airways and Shell has, in her 43 committee meetings, voted twice to raise interest rates a
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market