Dawson said the Fund currently has a team on the ground analyzing the Chinese economy and they will report back soon.
'I can only repeat all we have indicated for some time. A flexible exchange rate arrangement would be in China's interest,' he told reporters in a regular briefing.
Setting aside the yuan's peg to t
- Banknote and currency manager of the year: Norges Bank
- Lifetime achievement award: Perng Fai-nan
- Initiative of the year: Bank of England’s FinTech Accelerator
- Consultancy and advisory provider of the year (data and regulatory management): BearingPoint
- Asian central banks crack down on cryptocurrency