Serbia's lawmakers fired reformist central bank governor Kori Udovicki Wednesday in one of the first decisions by the newly elected parliament and prime minister-designate, Vojislav Kostunica.
The lawmakers voted 129-109 to annul last July's vote by which Kori Ud
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting