Poland's central bank said it was maintaining its benchmark seven-day intervention rate at 4 percent, an all-time low.
A strong zloty and dropping fuel and metals prices kept Poland's annual inflation at 1.4 percent in November, well below the central bank's 2.5 percent target and one of the lowest rates in the European Union.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde