"Based on traditional economic analysis, I would think you'd have to say that an economic recovery could begin any time in the first half of the year," Parry told reporters after addressing a real estate conference.
"But it is going to take the passage of a lot of time and looking at statistics other than the G
- James Bullard on 2% rates, tariffs and Fed leadership
- Podcast: David Hendry and John Muellbauer on empirical macro
- Argentinian central bank takes drastic action over currency crisis
- Turkish central bank raises overnight rates in bid to stop lira’s fall
- Policies must change to stop emerging markets crisis, analysts say