Source: Yonhap news agency
The Bank of Korea, or South Korea's central bank, Thursday [15 May] promoted Assistant Governor Lee Seong-tae to deputy governor.
Lee, 57, replaced Park Cheul who tendered his resignation voluntarily before the expiry of his tenure in July.
Entering the central bank in 1968, Lee had served in key BOK
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde