The Fed has already cut interest rates five times this year, but corporate profits are still falling and there are reports that the country may have already slipped into recession.
Economists are increasingly worried that the US economy has failed to respond to rate cuts so far.
"Anecdotal evidence from companies still raises th
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde