The operating band for the overnight rate is unchanged, and the Bank Rate remains at 2 3/4 per cent.
Since the release of the January Monetary Policy Report Update, the accumulated information on the Canadian and global economies has been broadly consistent with the
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- ‘Regulatory equivalence’ not enough for post-Brexit UK CCPs – Cœuré